villa estrellaGUANACASTE, COSTA RICA
During your stay with us, we want you to sit back, relax and enjoy the resort, the beauty of the destination, the local cuisine, worry-free days and some well-deserved “me” time. Below you will find all the of luxuries that are included in your retreat package.
AccommodationsIncluded In Your Retreat
- 5 nights/6 days accommodations within a 12,000 square foot Costa Rican villa nestled among 2 private acres.
- A staff of 8 focuses on anticipating and responding to your every need.
- Your own luxury van with a dedicated driver provides pick up from the airport and transportation to the villa.
- Each bedroom includes a private en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, wifi, and many other deluxe amenities.
- Daily housekeeping service that allows you to relax after an activity-packed day.
- Enjoy a private spa service without ever leaving the villa. A complimentary 60-minute massage is included in your itinerary.
- Local live entertainment brought to you for a formal evening of dinner, drinks, and dancing on the villa’s outdoor terrace.
- Round trip transportation to all group activities and excursions during your stay.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for times when you need to sync back into the real world, though we think it’s more fun if you stay on “Do Not Disturb” mode!
- Just a reminder – all taxes and tip are included!
Fitness + WellnessIncluded In Your Retreat
- Daily circuit training workouts designed by a personal trainer.
- A private wellness center on the property is all yours for the week. Nestled among the mountains, this all-glass building has breathtaking panoramic views of the nearby ocean.
- Stand up paddle boarding (SUP) lessons by a certified instructor. We will cover the fundamentals of balancing, paddling and turning on a stand-up paddleboard. Keep an eye out for turtles!
- A one-on-one consultation with your trainer to discuss your goals and execute a plan to achieve them, including strategies on how to continue your wellness journey upon arrival back home.
- Enjoy an afternoon of snorkeling the reef on a private catamaran cruise. Meals and drinks are provided, with dinner being served at sunset.
- Mindfulness training and self-improvement workshops.
- Private and group meditation.
- Relax in the natural hot springs with a volcanic mud skin treatment or enjoy a drink at the built-in swim up bar.
- Other like-minded individuals supporting you on your fitness and wellness journey.
Food + DrinkIncluded In Your Retreat
- Interactive cooking class and a healthy eating workshop led by your personal in-house chef Alberto, and your trainer.
- Nutritious meals infused with Costa Rican culture prepared fresh daily by world-renowned private Chef Alberto.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner prepared fresh daily and served by our wait staff. No preparation, clean-up, or tip required. It’s all been taken care of so you can sit back and enjoy the cuisine.
- A bartender at your service all day serving freshly squeezed juices infused water, and tea.
- The bar opens at 5:00 PM-choose from our selection of beer, wine, or a traditional Costa Rican cocktail. Our bartender is at your service! Plus, a daily coffee and espresso bar.
- Fresh fruit and snacks available throughout each day in a state of the art kitchen.
- Poolside appetizers prepared and served fresh each afternoon by our in-house butler.
- Guided hikes among the volcanoes along with a 10 station zip-line and rock climbing course.
- Opportunities to visit the town of Coco and explore the local craft stores, boutiques, and eateries.
November 12-17, 2019
By booking today, you will lock in your reservation for your retreat to Guanacaste, Costa Rica.