biltmore village innasheville, north carolina
During your stay with us, we want you to sit back, relax and enjoy the resort, the beauty of the destination, the local cuisine, worry-free days and some well-deserved “me” time. Below you will find all the of luxuries that are included in your retreat package.
AccommodationsIncluded In Your Retreat
- 3 nights and 4 days at the Biltmore Village Inn
- The Biltmore Village Inn is a charming hilltop bed & breakfast offering panoramic views of the surrounding Blue Ridge Mountains and Swannanoa River Valley.
- Take in the unique history of the property while enjoying the finest in modern luxury. With its breathtaking views, unbeatable location, and rich history, the Biltmore Village Inn is truly a hidden gem of Asheville.
- Leave your car at home! Guests have the option to meet in the Charlotte area for private transportation to Asheville in a luxury van with a dedicated driver.
- Embrace the chance to truly unplug for the weekend-the entire bed and breakfast is reserved exclusively for Sweat Reset-this means customized menus, a carefully curated itinerary & some well-deserved rest and relaxation.
Fitness + WellnessIncluded In Your Retreat
- Daily workouts designed and led by Burn Boot Camp head trainer, Kyle Lane
- One-on-one consultations with your trainer to discuss your goals and execute a plan to achieve them.
- Find your favorite private spot on the property and enjoy morning meditation with freshly brewed coffee.
- A classic relaxation massage at one of Asheville’s local spas + a private yoga class in the heart of Asheville.
- Explore the downtown wellness scene with a local guide. Pop into a local favorite tea room and enjoy a complimentary tasting.
- Learn about the benefits and usage of essential oils from a local Asheville expert.
- Retreat from the city and take a ride along the famous Blue Ridge Parkway to Pisgah National Forest followed by a guided hike to see some of the hidden waterfalls.
Food + DrinkIncluded In Your Retreat
- Start each day off with a healthy & delicious two-course breakfast.
- Enjoy a wide selection of self-serve herbal and black teas, locally roasted coffee from Dynamite Roasting Company, and a variety of fresh fruit juices.
- Enjoy complimentary social hour, held daily, with local wine, artisanal cheeses & meats from Hickory Nut Gap Farm.
- Complimentary 3 course meal curated specifically for Sweat Reset by a private chef in the Biltmore Village Inn dining room.
- Enjoy dinner in the Grove Park Inn at sunset with an incomparable view of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Cap off the afternoon with an organic picnic lunch alongside an Appalachian trout stream.
- Asheville is famous for its love of food and passion for great craft beer. Tour Sierra Nevada and enjoy live music on the property for lunch!
Not Included: Airfare (if applicable), 2 dinners, 1 lunch.
August 9 - August 12
By booking today, you will lock in your reservation for your retreat in Asheville, NC